How to design and install the crane rail for crane running
We are not only supply crane rail and fasteners, but also supply the design and installation service.
Mobile: 86 15036167067
Please refer to the example that we talked an Italian project that works in Vietnam:
This is a 70.6m x 4 crane rail line, Italian customers will install the crane in Vietnam, they found us to do the crane rail project, and we can save a lot of charges themselves.
In the beginning, they want to use the S49 rail, because the quantity is little, we suggest they use the Chinese standard 50kg/m rail instead of it, the detailed communication is below:
- About the technology questions:
We confirm with our engineer about the detailed specification, we have some opinions as below:
- As the standard dimension of a 50kg rail clamp, we had to update the width of the steel plate to 430mm.
- We consider fixing the clamp to the buried bolt directly, the design will be simple, and the fixing strength will be higher.
- We consider using the same steel plate and rail clamp, the fixed distance all be 0.6m, and the construction will be easier.
- The weight of the rail clamp will be heavier, so the cost will be higher.
- The weight of the buffer plate also is heavier, so the cost is raised too. Because the design is different than your drawing, please confirm the stop area of your crane, let’s install the buffer rubber in the same stop area.
- About the installation questions:
- The installation cost includes round air tickets and grains. The owner also needs to arrange our board and lodging, pick up and return us to the airport. We’ll have three people.
- We consider finishing the work within 7-10 days, when the owner makes the pre-buried bolt well, we will go to install it, they also need to help us to carry the heavy goods, like steel rail, etc.
- Because our design all be same fastener, same distance, the concrete construction will be easy.
- Regarding the quotation of materials:
|1||50 kg/m steel rail, standard GB2585-2007, Material U71Mn, Length 12 meters||m||282.40|
|2||50kg rail joint bar with fish bolts, 6 holes||sets||20|
|3||Steel plate, 12x430x160mm, distance 0.6m||pcs||472|
|4||Rubber pad, 7x132x160mm||pcs||472|
|5||Buried bolt M24x175mm with nut & spring washer||sets||944|
|6||Rail clamp 6a-5 with irregular gasket & press tongue||sets||944|